To help you in making your reservations and traveling plans, we provide this information on our policies:
- Our check-in time is 3PM
- Late arrivals are okay - just let us know that you will be arriving late
- Check-out time 11AM
- No late checkouts, please
- We accept all four major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- You may call or use our online form to request your reservation
- Once your reservation is confirmed, we require one nights stay to hold your reservation; your card will be charged at the time of the reservation
- Cancellations: You will receive a full refund minus a $20.00 admin fee with your one week notice. We regret that we cannot offer a refund with less than a one week notice of your cancellation.
- We have a No Smoking policy inside the house. Smoking is permitted outside.
We can arrange for you to participate in special activities while you are here, such as cooking classes, kayaking, a wine tour, etc.
Please let us know when you make your reservation or at least one week prior to your arrival. Although we will try to accommodate requests after the above time periods, choices may be limited.
Please call at (757) 442-1300 for details about any of our special activities.
A down-payment of 50% of the activity fee is required at the time of your reservation.
If you are traveling with your horse, we have accommodations for horse trailers. We also provide boarding. Boarding for horses includes a stall and pasture; please bring your own feed and supplies.
Our fee is $25.00 per night, per horse for boarding horses. We require one week's advance notice to board horses.